Norhtern Kentucky Association of REALTORS®
Boys and Girl Clubs of America
When: Thursday May 12, 2016
Time: 9 a.m. until 12 noon
Where: Marge Schott-Unnewehr Boys & Girls Club
30 W 26th St.
Covington, KY 41014-1624
Landscaping, mulching, weeding and planting
*****Bring your rakes, shovels, hoes and gardening gloves
Call the Board Office at 859-344-8400 for more info about the B&GCA/REALTOR® day
- At 35 percent, buyers 35 years and younger continue to be the largest generational group of home buyers with a median age of 30 years old.
- First-time buyers made up 32 percent of all home buyers, down from 33 percent last year.
- Sixty-seven percent of buyers 35 years and younger were first-time buyers, followed by buyers 36 to 50 years at 26 percent.
- The most common type of home purchased continues to be the detached single-family home, which made up 83 percent of all homes purchased.
- Eighty-nine percent of Millennials, 87 percent of Gen X buyers, and 85 percent of Younger Boomers purchased their home through an agent.